Call for Papers and Major Topics
call for papers
Original, unpublished papers are solicited. Selection will be made based on extended abstracts of 4 pages. The conference encourages submission of research contribution, research - industrial transfer, industrial feedbacks on new technologies, and position papers on major trends.
Call for Papers to download here
Embedded computing platforms and networked systems
- Distributed Architectures
- Multi-core/ many Core Platforms
- Network Embedded Systems
- Operating Systems and Executive Services
- Service-oriented Platforms
- Energy Management
- Innovative Architectures...
Processes, methods and tools
- Requirement Engineering
- Model-based System Engineering
- Formal Methods
- Components and Reusability
- Languages and Compilers
- Parallelisation Techniques...
- Quality of Service
- Fault Tolerance
Human Systems Interactions
- Human Error
- Automation Design and Function Allocation
- User Centered Design Processes
- Users Interfaces for Command and Control Systems...
- Decision making...
Internet Of Things (loT)
- Smart Devices
- Smart grids
- Smart buildings
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Predictable Networking Infrastructure...
Abstract submission deadline extention:
a) New submission can be done up to June 28th
b) Update of submitted data (including pdf) is possible until July 5th
September 16, 2015
Full Paper for review:
October 15, 2015
Final Paper submission deadline:
November 15, 2015
IRT SAINT EXUPERY
LA REGION LANGUEDOC ROUSSILLON MIDI PYRENEES
EMBEDDED CONTROL EUROPE